2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4X4 User Reviews
133-in. WB SuperCab shown
- $43,060 - $48,268
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks, performance, comfort.
- Price, gas milage
Purchased As New
This truck is fantastic. I love the look, love the power, love the technology, love the heated/cooled seats, love the sound system, love the navigation system, love all the extras that make it cool.
Only downside that I see is outside noise if you are riding in back seats. Fuel economy, and price (limited re-sale market).
I obviously knew about the price and mileage before purchasing.
I LOVE my truck!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.