2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4X4 User Reviews
133-in. WB SuperCab shown
- $43,060 - $48,268
- No trim specified for this review
- Great interior, Great Exterior, Lots of Power!!
- Fuel Mileage
Purchased As New
This Is Another Great Ford Success!!
This truck will do anything you want it to do. On or Off road this truck rocks! The Raptor will tow just as expected. The 6.2L power plant takes care of business! I don't worry to much about fuel mileage as I can afford the fuel. Anyone who complains about the cost of the Raptor or it's fuel mileage can't afford to own one to start with. This is an expensive truck but if you want to play you got to Pay! I like everything about this truck.
And I agree with other review writers, if you don't own one your review is useless and uncredited.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.