2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB SuperCrew shown
- $43,060 - $48,268
- No trim specified for this review
- ride, handling, looks, speed, power, climate control, radio and synch system
- mileage but who cares!
Purchased As New
I love this truck. had it for 2 months. Had pickups for the last 8 years and this is what i would make my dream truck if i built one. inside is awesome .comfy but not too 'dandy' like an escalade etc... handles like a beast. took it out to Octillo Wells, CA in the desert and it offroads on world class terrain like driving in a lexus. It was almost too smooth over the washboards and up the hills if your used to older 4x4's. I cant find one thing to complain about. Some people dont like the 2013 ford synch but i love it. Better than the GM setup in my wifes Denali which is another awesome car. if you have the money BUY THIS TRUCK.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.