2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4X4 User Reviews
133-in. WB SuperCab shown
- $43,060 - $48,268
- No trim specified for this review
- Off Road, Power, Comfort, Looks (girls find it sexy!), A southern boys dream truck.
- None, if you complain about MPG it has a 36 gal tank so kinda evens out.
Purchased As Not Purchased
Down in Georgia I have only seen a hand full of Raptor owners, so I did my research and went on a test drive. Fell in love instantly. This truck is just a power house and tons of fun on and off road. You will def get some numbers while pulling up with this truck (but watch for gold diggers). You feel the HP once you start to go and never want to slow down, so I can see getting some tickets in this beast. Ford is constantly improving this truck and I hope to be a proud owner of one someday now. This truck is like the Lambo of off road/ on road civilian vehicles.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.