2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB SuperCrew shown
- $43,060 - $48,268
- No trim specified for this review
- Luxury,loading and towing capacity,velocity,spacious,safe recoil due to frontal cameras and airbags.
- High fuel consumption and excessive size.
Purchased As Not Purchased
Powerful, luxury, very good suspension, big ground clearance, great loading and towing capacity, great velocity, spacious interior, safety for recoil thanks to frontal cameras and airbags.
It is a great truck for going out in the weekends to have fun in the water, the snow, the sand and the mud at high speed. Its capacity implies a big consumption, that's why one must take advantage of that capacity in off road.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.