2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4X4 User Reviews
133-in. WB SuperCab shown
- $44,035 - $46,935
- No trim specified for this review
- fuel is like any other truck, goes like hell, fun to drive!!!
- rotate tires every 6k miles. everyone wants to talk about it.
Purchased As New
I own a 2010 two door. I am 6'8" tall and have plenty of room, more than other truck I have owned. The Raptor is a ball off road and on the beach. Probably the most fun is cruising at 65. When you stomp this thing it takes off. The truck has a 100 mile a hour governor on it that limits the fun but save me ticket money. I will limit the fun because the tickets are way to easy to get in this truck. Power, gearing and comfort are great.
I owned a H2 Hummer, a GMC Denali and various other trucks, I will take the Raptor
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Truck F-150 SVT Raptor 4X4 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Truck F-150 SVT Raptor 4X4
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.