2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4X4 User Reviews
133-in. WB SuperCab shown
- $44,035 - $46,935
- No trim specified for this review
- Truck will take you anywhere you want to go and pass any car on the road with ease
- Hands free system sounds horrible
Purchased As New
I purchased the truck with a trade-in of a Lariat. This truck has so much more torch and horsepower you really have to watch how you drive it. I used have a 350Z and this truck is not a sports car but it feels like one. I get so many stairs and thumbs up for my truck it’s like I drive a 4x4 Ferrari. I also have the Raptor flat black graphics wrap. This puts a lot of "Don't Mess with Me" attitude with the truck. I live in Minnesota and the snow here gets deep. I had the Raptor in snow drifts and jumped snow banks with ease. On a sheet of ice I put the truck in low 4x4 and lock the rear … wow she pulls right out of it … No problem!! I have fun with this truck every time I get behind the wheel.
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Truck F-150 SVT Raptor 4X4 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Truck F-150 SVT Raptor 4X4
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.