2011 Ford F-250 SD Crew Cab 4X2 User Reviews
172-in. WB Lariat Styleside shown
- $22,350 - $32,456
- Just got this truck great for towing,comfort is realy good for long trips, didnt have any problems
- Its not great for parking, but its a truck
Purchased As New
Got a love 6.7L powerstroke, fuel economy is better then my old dodge ram 2500
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great interior, Ride Quality, Pull anything you want, Fuel economy
Purchased As New
This is a great truck. The fuel economy has Improved greatly over the 6.4L of 2010. I've gotten 21-24 MPG on the highway. Ford also Just released a PCM update to bump power output to 400 hp and 800 ft/lbs torque. This Puts it a the top for power output in it's class.
King ranch leather it top notch. Don't get the King ranch if your not willing to take care of the leather regularly. Sync is Great. It's a very well thought out truck in terms of all the features. I can't find a useless feature they offer. Rides and steers like a car. There is a reason you don't see Tundras used as fleet vehicles. F series are the only ones that survive true fleet use on construction sites....read morehide
8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.