2006 Ford F-250 SD Crew Cab 4X4 User Reviews
156-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $11,366 - $15,030
- No trim specified for this review
- Great looks and Capabilities. Huge Interior
- In Anything Big-Cost Of fuel. Initial Diesel cost
It seems to be the only choice. Chevy is tough but bland and boring-looks are average. Dodge has the best MPG and Diesel motor. However its old hat 70's drivetrain and the cab leaves much to be desired.
The Ford offends least and makes a niche by always coming in 1st or 2nd if you study what there is to select from.
Diesel motor is 2nd to the Dodge. Looks to me are first. Interior size is first. Ride is a close second to GM.
Mileage is in the middle as well as total cost.
It ends up being the best decision and for me I have a Ford dealership 5 miles away. That weighed in heavily.
It is a beautiful stout truck and can be outfitted like a luxury car.
Ford and the others need the spray on bed liner like the Titan. Thats's a no brainer.
Forget the Diesel if your truck is not on the road daily. I like diesels, but the $5-$6K is just never going to pay for itself unless the truck is run daily.
28 out of 28 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.