2006 Ford F-250 SD Crew Cab 4X4 User Reviews
156-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $11,366 - $15,030
- No trim specified for this review
- Sets up high and not bad looking
- Transmission trouble - "BIG TIME"
I like the height over the Chevy Silverado 2500HD, but the Chevy has a much better working transmission in the Allison than Ford does. The Allison can withstand more punishment.
My employer is gradually trading the F-250 Super Duty trucks in for the Silverado 2500HD trucks with the Duramax Diesel and Allison Transmission.
3 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.