2008 Ford F-250 SD Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
137-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $11,160 - $12,985
- its pretty good
this truck excellence trough out the rates because this truck is very useful in ranch work and city use also but the mileage on gas could have been a little more
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- awesome power and amazing torque. Can take any tough WORK with easy. Much, much stronger than Tundra
- Gas milage OK for that size of vehicle.Litle less room than Dodge.
I own a 2002 350 superduty with 150000 miles. Best vehicle I ever own. Never broke down all those years of realy hard, hard work. Best working trucks.Congratulations Ford Trucks!
7 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.