2004 Ford F-250 SD Regular Cab 4x4
137-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $7,692 - $8,603
The 2004 F-250 SD Regular Cab 4x4 is a 2-door, up to 3-passenger full size pickup, available in two trims,... read more the 137-in. WB XL Styleside and the 137-in. WB XLT Styleside. The 2004 F-250 SD Regular Cab 4x4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4WD [Discontinued], the Dodge Ram 2500 Regular Cab 4X4, and the GMC Sierra 2500 4WD [Discontinued].
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 260-horsepower engine. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2004 F-250 SD Regular Cab 4x4 is a carryover from 2003.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Ford Truck F-250 SD Regular Cab 4x4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.