2005 Ford F-250 SD Regular Cab 4X4 User Reviews
137-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $8,850 - $9,952
- Nice ride for a 4X4, comfortable, roomy for a standard cab, upfitter switches were a nice touch
- Poor fuel mileage, ride is a little rough, but then it is a 4X4
This vehicle is more commercially minded than it is for a daily driver. If fuel mileage is a concern, stay away from this vehicle with the rising costs of gasoline. Cab space on this vehicle for a standard cab is quite generous. This vehicle is very touchy on the gas pedal but is rather smooth shifting after you get moving. Very nice mirrors also. GREAT Truck for towing....read morehide
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
I am not sure how this will do in the long run as I already have problems in first 15K miles.
My buddies own chevy since 3-5 years and never had any issue.
0 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.