2008 Ford F-250 SD Regular Cab 4X4 User Reviews
137-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $13,224 - $15,140
- Love the new look. Quiest 250 I have owned. Ride has improved alot.
- TERRIBLE FUEL MILEAGE!!! Rear suspension seems alot weaker than previous years.
I have owned the 99, 01, 04, and now the08. Every year these trucks get quieter and nicer to run. Unfortunatly the '08 will drain your pocket book when it comes to filling the tank. Something should have been done about the fuel economy of this awesome machine. Ride is great and int/ext appearance is very nice....read morehide
6 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great looking truck inside and out, Very quite running truck
- Poor fuel mileage in the 6.4 diesel. Not worth the extra money 9 mpg city and 5mpg towing 10KLBS.
This is a great truck if you don't mind having to fill up evry 200 miles while towing a 10K LB Toy hauler. with a diesel motor that should be getting at least 10 while towing!!!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- it looks nice and locking tailgate
- it drinks up the gas like there is no tomorrow
one word for my ford f-250 4x4 JUNK
this is wrong with my truck with only 701 miles on it
i get about 8 miles to the gallon on a good day
the tail gate straps are not the same length
when you in 4x4 it keeps jumping out of gear
it squats with 1/2 a cord of wood. 3/4 ton thats a joke!
i found like 10 broken zip clips under the hood
when you step on the gas the gas needle goes down quicker then the speed goes up
i had this truck for 3 weeks i paid $30,825 plus tax
and got a ford bedliner for $220
i want to get rid of it but the dealer will only give me
4 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- tons of power, enough torque to pull trees out of the ground.
- the new front end is disgustingly ugly, the ride doesn't feel much different.
I'm still fond of my Ram 2500. There's nothing better than a good work truck, except of course a work truck that's easier on the eyes...
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks, comfort, looks, fuel eco, LOOKS.
- a lil too rough of a ride
BEAUTIFUL! AMAZING! It has better fuel economy, a little bit too rough of a ride, but still an amazing truck. GOOD JOB FORD!
4 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
- best in class towing, payload, and hell looks.
- You actually cant move the ENTIRE Planet
Best looking truck ever made. You see any part of this truck in your mirror and youll know its time to get out of whatever lane your in
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- I love this truck, great power from the 6.4L twin turbo diesel and it tows amazingly
- none at all
this truck has it all, great towing, comfort, good handling giddy up and go, ride, very quite inside and you can barely hear the engine, also the crew cab has massive amounts of space and it is built ford tough. I drove the new chevy and new dodge and neither of them had the giddy up and go, towing capibilty, or comfort of the ford....read morehide
68 out of 84 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.