2008 Ford F-250 SD Regular Cab 4X4 User Reviews
137-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $13,224 - $15,140
- No trim specified for this review
- it looks nice and locking tailgate
- it drinks up the gas like there is no tomorrow
one word for my ford f-250 4x4 JUNK
this is wrong with my truck with only 701 miles on it
i get about 8 miles to the gallon on a good day
the tail gate straps are not the same length
when you in 4x4 it keeps jumping out of gear
it squats with 1/2 a cord of wood. 3/4 ton thats a joke!
i found like 10 broken zip clips under the hood
when you step on the gas the gas needle goes down quicker then the speed goes up
i had this truck for 3 weeks i paid $30,825 plus tax
and got a ford bedliner for $220
i want to get rid of it but the dealer will only give me
4 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.