2001 Ford F-250 SD Regular Cab
XL 4X2 shown
- $4,085 - $6,789
The 2001 F-250 SD Regular Cab is a 2-door, up to 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the XL 4X2 to the XLT 4X4. The 2001 F-250 SD Regular Cab's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 2500, the Dodge Ram Regular Cab 4X2, and the GMC Sierra 2500 HD Regular Cab.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 260-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Ford Truck F-250 SD Regular Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.