2005 Ford F-250 SD SuperCab 4X2 User Reviews
158-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $7,792 - $9,728
- 6.0 L Powerstroke does the job, We can pull a larger travel trailer now. Nice and smooth to drive
- My wife likes to drive a "truck" now! She has it out on the road more than me
Can't beat the ride, handling and overall feel of safety that this F250 provides. Was worth every dime. Very happy about Ford committment to quality in this size truck.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- excellent driver visibility, great payload capacity
Just bought my second F250 to support growing business. Both 2003 and 2005 models have been excellent performers for our company.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good Fuel Mileage for a 3/4 ton diesel. massive power, beautiful handling, tows my trailer easy
Very Happy I bought a Ford after hearing alot of different viewpoints. This is one heavy duty truck. Traded in a F150. This F250 will do anything I want as far as pulling a travel trailer in comfort and safety.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.