2008 Ford F-250 SD SuperCab 4X2 User Reviews
158-in. WB Lariat Styleside shown
- $12,262 - $16,828
- they're avalible
- no manufacter support
Purchased As New
the new 6.4 power-stroke diesel motor is time bomb that does't take long to go off the regen mode will keep you on the go as you have to drive the truck at least 25 miles at above 30 miles per hour to keep the DPF clean enough to last 100,000 and then it'll cost you 2000 dollars to replace it...read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- The 6.4 L Diesel will pull a heavy load with ease. Ride is good for a 3/4 ton truck
- Fuel mileage - but what should you expect from a 390 cid Diesel?
Traded a 2003 F-250 (5.4 L gasoline engine) for the new one. The 2003 pulled the boat reasonably well, but with the 2008 you forget the boat is there. This is the quietest, smoothest Diesel I have ever seen. With 5000 miles on it, there have been no maintenance surprises.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel usage
My 2000 V12 gets 12 to 20 mpg... better keep your foot out of the peddle... anything about 100 K and you will only get between 8 and 12 mpg. ... but it will pull ANYTHING...
Great interior.. very reliable... good on tires, oil and parts.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Everything but terrible milage
- FUEL FUEL FUEL GET ANOTHER JOB TO PAY FOR FUEL
Best feeling and performace truck I have ever owned
but the fun is taken out of it watching fuel gauge go down down down
14 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.