2003 Ford F-250 SD SuperCab 4x4
158-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $9,565 - $11,034
The 2003 F-250 SD SuperCab 4x4 is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims, ranging... read more from the 142-in. WB XL Styleside to the 158-in. WB Lariat Styleside. The 2003 F-250 SD SuperCab 4x4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Avalanche, the Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab 4X4, and the GMC Sierra 2500.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 260-horsepower engine. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2003 F-250 SD SuperCab 4x4 is a carryover from 2002.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Ford Truck F-250 SD SuperCab 4x4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.