2005 Ford F-250 SD SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
158-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $9,618 - $11,724
- No trim specified for this review
- Style, room, power, just right.
- Fuel mileage it could be better.
This replaces my 99 Super duty. That was one of the first. I took the short bed this time it does turn sharper. I like the mirror upgrades they now push-in and are heated with turn signals. The bigger tires are nice but availability is small in that size but I did find some some nice aggresive ones after searching. Very roomy. But I am happy I had no problems with the last one and none so far with this one. only 4,500 miles. I actually feel the gas milage is worse but it is still new. I plow with it and it does it nicely.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.