2005 Ford F-250 SD SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
158-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $9,618 - $11,724
- No trim specified for this review
- Very Stout when pulling. Pulls with ease compared to Chevy and Dodge.
- Ride is a little stiff...but what do you expect in a work truck?
I drove the Dodge (which was second) and the Chevy in comparative models. All had diesels. The Powerstroke made the other two look kinda silly. The chevy would be fine for heading out to the quick food joint and then maybe taking in a softball game, but when it comes to work, the Ford is definitely superior. And the price is 4-6k less!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.