2005 Ford F-250 SD SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
142-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $9,618 - $11,724
- No trim specified for this review
- too hard to find a v10??????
- also rides horrible..
they cant give them away,are you kidding me. with gas prices the way they are. i just traded my 02 superduty 4x4 in [5.4 liter] 21000 miles ...and that was a hog period, i cant imagine the v10. i got 9mpg city and not much better on the highway. i dont have a heavy foot either. these guys talking on the ford truck sites say they get 15mpg. there just lying tho themselves.i had enuff..
2 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.