2006 Ford F-250 SD SuperCab 4X4
142-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $12,002 - $15,742
The 2006 F-250 SD SuperCab 4X4 is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims, ranging... read more from the 142-in. WB XL Styleside to the 158-in. WB Lariat Styleside. The 2006 F-250 SD SuperCab 4X4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4WD, the Dodge Ram 3500 Quad Cab 4X4, and the GMC Sierra 3500 Regular Cab 4WD.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2006 F-250 SD SuperCab 4X4 is a carryover from 2005.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Ford Truck F-250 SD SuperCab 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.