2008 Ford F-250 SD SuperCab 4X4
There are 3 user reviews for the 158-in. WB Lariat Styleside trim shown below
- It is a fine looking, comfortable, and hard working truck
- I am averaging 17.4 miles per gallon empty and it goes down drastically when loaded.
The 17.4 miles per gallon is an average for me in Vermont driving at 55 miles per hour on both highways and rural roads while the truck is empty, but I cannot afford to run empty so my truck stays parked most of the time
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- the truck is an eye turner and thats all I can say
- the fuel is horrible 9 -12 mpg ,not like the old motor of 22 on my 99 looking to trade it in
i listened to the sales folks and should have done more homeowrk on my own but ,at the time I bought could not get the info I needed.This has been a major disappointment for me because of my desire to conserve .Ford dropped the ball on this motor ,very expensive to operate
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good horsepower, nice mpg for a truck
- slow brakes
it holds its value. Has good mpg for a truck. i am not dissapointed by this truck.
13 out of 18 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )