2008 Ford F-250 SD SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
158-in. WB Lariat Styleside shown
- $15,145 - $19,809
- No trim specified for this review
- who cares about fuel economy,this is a man truck,and men dont care what kind of milage they get!
- see above,man truck,truck is awesome,best truck i have ever owned,no cons!
i own a 08 f250 super duty 6.4 diesel supercab,this thing is a beast and i love it.i really dont care about fuel mileage as i look at it like this i am going to have to put fuel in it anyway and i new the mileage wasnt that great when i bought it so i do not complain.it gets around 17 to 19 miles a gallon the way i drive and that is as good as my wifes 6 cylinder trailblazer.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.