2009 Ford F-250 SD SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
158-in. WB Lariat Styleside shown
- $17,570 - $22,167
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice Interior Quality. Handles well for large truck.
- Gear ratio with 6-speed favors Hi-speed 75-80 w/light load over heavy loads at 65-70mph. ITS A TRUCK
Purchased As New
Good overall quality and I've been driving Toyota/Honda's for 20 years. I like the tail gate assist. Makes lifting gate easy. The back doors on the SuperCab make access to the back easy. And I really like the mirrors which can tuck in or adjust to anything you want at the touch of a button.
Have standard drive train (5.4 6-speed) and recommend getting optional rear gear ratio of 4.10 over standard 3.73 if you use it as a truck like carrying 1 ton at 65-70mph
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.