2011 Ford F-250 SD SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
142-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $23,213 - $31,248
- No trim specified for this review
- Power, gas, space,
- weight, gas, slip control sucks!!
Purchased As New
Chevy has always been good to us. I drive an F-250 2011. I wanted to go with a chevy, but dad talked me into giving Ford one more chance. The new F-250's are great compared to the old ones. So far so good, but it will be difficult to stay away from chevy on the next one. I farm, so this truck gives me everything i need. The gas sucks on the farm, but on the hwy it is actually pretty good considering it is a 250. The power is great, the slip control is aggravating as heck. The tire monitor is BS as well. Not good for mud and eats up tires thanks to the weight...read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.