2002 Ford F-350 SD Crew Cab 4x2
172-in. Wheelbase XLT Styleside DRW shown
- $6,234 - $7,783
The 2002 F-350 SD Crew Cab 4x2 is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 12 trims, ranging... read more from the 156-in. Wheelbase XL Styleside SRW to the 172-in. Wheelbase Lariat Styleside DRW. The 2002 F-350 SD Crew Cab 4x2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab, the Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab 4X2, and the GMC Sierra 3500 Extended Cab.
Upon introduction, the 156-in. Wheelbase XL Styleside SRW is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 260-horsepower engine. The 172-in. Wheelbase Lariat Styleside DRW is equipped with a standard 6.8-liter, V10, 310-horsepower engine. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2002 F-350 SD Crew Cab 4x2 is a carryover from 2001.
12 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Ford Truck F-350 SD Crew Cab 4x2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.