2005 Ford F-350 SD Crew Cab 4X4 User Reviews
172-in. WB XL Styleside SRW shown
- $10,570 - $14,693
- No trim specified for this review
- Available Powerstroke diesel, ok fuel economy, large towing and payload capacity.
- No EPA fuel economy data available.
This Ford F-350 Lariat looks awesome. This truck is better than a Chevy Silverado 3500 and Dodge Ram 3500. One of the truck's best advantages are number one on towing and payload capacity with the Powerstroke diesel (note: up to 5,800 lbs. on payload!). It's a little bit pricey, but worth it for large, heavy-duty daily work if you are constructing a building.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.