2005 Ford F-350 SD Crew Cab 4X4 User Reviews
172-in. WB XLT Styleside DRW shown
- $10,570 - $14,693
- No trim specified for this review
- more horsepower and pulling power than those wannabe brands Chevy and Dodge
- the body on Fords usually rust a lot faster than most
This is the most beautiful and biggest truck ive ever laid my blue eyes upon. My dream is to someday own an F-350 Crew Cab SD Diesel pickup. Of course 4x4. I have just taken one for a test drive, and i must say i am thoroughly impressed with the overall handling, power, torque, suspension, brakes, well..............pretty much everything is excellent. FORD TRUCKS ARE #1.
BUILT FORD TOUGH
5 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.