2006 Ford F-350 SD Crew Cab 4X4 User Reviews
156-in. WB XLT Styleside DRW shown
- $11,652 - $20,039
- No trim specified for this review
- Great comfort, ride, blah blah blah
- Towing heavy 5'ers
Love the truck but loved my 7.3L better. Had to go with the DRW on the 06 because of the safety factor (towing). I get around 10.2 MPG while towing a 18K lb 5th wheel, where I used to get around 12.5 with my 7.3L diesel.
I did get the king ranch and let me tell you that was one of the best decisions my wife made ;-) The comfort on long hauls is the best and I have owned two fords, a cummins dodge, and a chevy (by far the worst for towing etc).
If you could get a F350 king ranch with the cummins diesel I would pay for it without thinking.
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.