2006 Ford F-350 SD Crew Cab 4X4 User Reviews
156-in. WB Lariat Styleside SRW shown
- $11,652 - $20,039
- No trim specified for this review
- I am gettting 13.9 in town and 20-21 on the highway
- None discovered yet
Looks good, rides as well as any one ton truck I have driven. Gas mileage is about what I expected. Engine is not that noisey. have taken two trips from Utah to Arizona in it and have had no problems. I particularly like the size of the gas tank (39 gallons) you can covcer a lot of teritory between fill-ups. Cruises like a cadillac at 75 MPH.
Gets 13.9 MPG in the city and 20 - 21 on the highway. I haven't
pulled anything big with it yet but seems to have lots of power. If you put the throtle all the way down from a dead stop it will spin the
16 out of 20 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.