2006 Ford F-350 SD SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
158-in. WB XL Styleside SRW shown
- $13,914 - $18,266
48 user reviews for this model
- Tows great, I have used it to pull a haevy trailer from day 1
- Rides like a truck, power steering went out at 50,000 miles
Anyone whos tells you they are getting 25-26 miles to a gallon are lying. best without a trailer is 16 mpg, with a heavy trailer 9-10 mpg
Pulls great, but fuel mileage is lacking. Paint chipped off on all of the Ford and F-350 parts. My 99 diesel van wnt 320,000 miles with no problem, I don't think this truck will make it...read morehide
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great truck for all around towing and highway use.
- Ever since Ford reprogrammed the computer the truck does not run the same.
The truck was great when I first purchased it but ford played with the computer and now there is no power. If it works don't mess with it.
3 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- best looking truck good ride for a 1 ton
- 6.0 diesel oil leaks 8mpg towing recalls defects 1 1/2 month wait a good dealers for repair
Front bumper defects window defects oil leaks egr probs all before 11,000 miles at dealer now getting oil leaks repaired again
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- great fuel milage more power than ever need
- prefect truck good price would buy again without second thought
spend the money and get the tow command ,diesel, auto, snow plow package good buy
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- this is a GREAT truck
- street tires with the 4X4
For a heavy F350 4X4 diesel I get about 18 to 19 miles per gallon, the comfort is outstanding with easy to reach built-in trailer brake control, perfectly placed cup holders both front and rear, and unlike the Dodge this has plenty of head, leg and shoulder room and best of all, it dosen't hurt your back or legs after a long trip!...read morehide
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Higest Horsepower In class (362),Lots of trim levels,comfort,towing...
Good Engines with Triton V8 and V10 for alot of power and pwerstroke..very relieable and has the torque and power to haul. Has alot of trim levels XL,XLT,Lariet,(chrome package),King Ranch..Best Towing In Class. Plows snow very well. Pretty Good Fuel Econemy (for a Full Ton Truck)
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- power, comfort, quality, value, confidence
- The truck came with street hiway tires on a 4x4 Fx4
I've been in this truck for many hours up and down the Colorado Rockies, Denver and the Front Range. The truck has excellent power. On the flat roads East of the Rockies I'm getting a consistent 24-26 MPG Hiway (awesome) unloaded. I smile each time I see the in-dash computer showing AVG and fill up to double-check. This is a 2006 F350 SuperCab, SB, 4x4, Fx4, 6.0L Diesel, Tow Pkg, fold-a-cover tonneau cover, BFG All Terrain T/A 18" rims. No chips or aftermarket modifications other than replacing the tires and putting on the rear bed cover. I made the right choice. There's no other truck in its class that I would rather have. Really, no other. This truck has it all....read morehide
18 out of 18 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- power, interior
the ride sure feels comfortable althought you can't escape the feeling that you handle a boat
surprisingly enough for a 30K ride the interior is all high quality
that's all you need to know plus i did not put five stars in overall satisfaction because for almost same money you can get a nissan frontier which i like a little bit more. it feels like things are a little more comfortable there...read morehide
5 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.