2008 Ford F-350 SD SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
142-in. WB XL Styleside SRW shown
- $15,493 - $21,967
- Good looking truck, nice features.
- Blown 6.4l engine @ 3670, thrown rod-hole in the block.
I really like the look and feel of this truck, but to say i am disappointed with the blown engine, would be the understatement of the decade. The dealership has been wonderful thru this tough time. I have to say you can get a bad truck of any brand at any time, its the people you buy it from that matter most....read morehide
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- 6.4 diesel blown at 5000 miles, turbo replaced at 2500
Nice ride, looks good being towed by a wrecker back to the dealership, has power if you drive like a car will last but not a good choice to tow or haul with
5 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- every thing about this truck
- not a thing
this truck is the best truck i have had i do alot road trips my truck has 90,000m on it already and no problems
7 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.