2008 Ford F-450 SD Crew Cab 4X2 User Reviews
172-in. WB XL Styleside DRW shown
- $22,044 - $29,765
- No trim specified for this review
- 8 mpg. average ford does not want you to know
- ugly grille and headlights,mpg,terrible dealer experience,unreliable on long trips
For some reason,this post keeps getting deleted...perhaps by people wishing to keep their carefully advertised image? This truck has been the worst purchase i ever made.I traded a dodge on this,and now i need to go back.i haul up and down the coast,and simply don't have time to wait for repairs,dealer excuses,and this ''shutdown mode'' thing that happens when the catalist in this thing overheats,the engine dies and you have to pull to the side of the road and hope it restarts! This is in the owners manual,and it says if it won't start,to call the dealer.Again,they don't want you to know.This thing is way to unreliable.I can't make any money if i am on the side of the road waiting for it to cool off every 150 miles.
11 out of 18 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.