1998 Ford F150 Flareside 4WD
SuperCab XLT shown
- $2,491 - $3,296
The 1998 F150 Flareside 4WD is a 2- or 3-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims, ranging... read more from the Reg Cab XL to the SuperCab Lariat. The 1998 F150 Flareside 4WD's closest competitors include the Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Extended Cab, the GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab, and the GMC Sierra K1500 Regular Cab 4WD.
Upon introduction, the Reg Cab XL is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V6, 210-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. The SuperCab Lariat is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1998 Ford Truck F150 Flareside 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.