1999 Ford F150 LD Flareside 4X4
XL SuperCab shown
- $3,750 - $5,443
The 1999 F150 LD Flareside 4X4 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims,... read more ranging from the XL Regular Cab to the Lariat SuperCab. The 1999 F150 LD Flareside 4X4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD, the Dodge Ram Regular Cab 4X4, and the GMC Sierra Classic 1500 Extended.
Upon introduction, the XL Regular Cab is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V6, 205-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Lariat SuperCab is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Ford Truck F150 LD Flareside 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.