1997 Ford F150 Regular Cab User Reviews
Styleside SWB 4X2 shown
- $1,703 - $2,169
- No trim specified for this review
- Decent gas, good amount of power
- Horrible reliability and quality
Purchased As Used
The V6 4.2L is among the worst drive trains I have ever seen. My father had a 4.9 I6 F150 that went to 225k and had rust issues. This truck has rust issues, but more over the engine went at 75k, the trans at 125k, along with many suspension parts, water pumps(s), radiator, and so on.
The truck all around is terrible. The interior is cheap, and the ride is rough. This is my father truck and he is a Ford guy, but I don't think he will ever buy another one....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.