1998 Ford F150 SuperCab Styleside 2WD
157" XL shown
- $2,155 - $2,808
The 1998 F150 SuperCab Styleside 2WD is a 3-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims,... read more ranging from the 139" XL to the 157" Lariat. The 1998 F150 SuperCab Styleside 2WD's closest competitors include the Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Extended Cab, the GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab, and the Toyota T100.
Upon introduction, the 139" XL is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V6, 210-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. The 157" Lariat is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1998 Ford Truck F150 SuperCab Styleside 2WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.