1999 Ford F250 LD SuperCab 4x2
- $3,179 - $4,215
The 1999 F250 LD SuperCab 4x2 is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the Work Series to the Lariat. The 1999 F250 LD SuperCab 4x2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet C/K 2500, the Dodge Ram Club Cab 4X2, and the GMC Current-Generation Sierra 2500.
Upon introduction, the Work Series is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Lariat is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Ford Truck F250 LD SuperCab 4x2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.