2005 Ford Freestar Cargo
The 2005 Freestar Cargo is a 4-door, 2-passenger mini van, available in one trim only, the Van.
Upon... read more introduction, the Freestar Cargo is equipped with a standard 3.9-liter, V6, 193-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2005 Freestar Cargo is a carryover from 2004.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Cargo Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.