2001 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2.5L (Discontinued)
XLT Appearance Styleside [Discontinued] shown
- $2,414 - $2,940
The 2001 Ranger Regular Cab 2.5L (Discontinued) is a 2-door, 3-passenger compact pickup, available in 5 trims,... read more ranging from the XL Standard Styleside [Discontinued] to the XLT Appearance Flareside [Discontinued]. The 2001 Ranger Regular Cab 2.5L (Discontinued)'s closest competitors include the Mazda B-Series Regular Cab 4x2, the Nissan Frontier 4X2 Regular Cab, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X2.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 119-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Ford Truck Ranger Regular Cab 2.5L (Discontinued)
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.