2001 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 3.0L 4x2
XLT Appearance Flareside SWB shown
- $2,506 - $4,794
The 2001 Ranger Regular Cab 3.0L 4x2 is a 2-door, 3-passenger compact pickup, available in 8 trims, ranging... read more from the XL Standard Styleside SWB to the XLT Appearance Flareside SWB. The 2001 Ranger Regular Cab 3.0L 4x2's closest competitors include the Dodge Dakota Club Cab, the Mazda B-Series Cab Plus 4x2, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X2.
Upon introduction, the XL Standard Styleside SWB is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 146-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The XLT Appearance Flareside SWB is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 146-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Ford Truck Ranger Regular Cab 3.0L 4x2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.