2001 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 3.0L 4x4
Edge Plus Styleside SWB shown
- $4,495 - $4,892
The 2001 Ranger Regular Cab 3.0L 4x4 is a 2-door, 3-passenger compact pickup, available in two trims, the... read more Edge Plus Styleside SWB and the Edge Plus Flareside SWB. The 2001 Ranger Regular Cab 3.0L 4x4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10 4WD, the GMC Sonoma 4WD, and the Nissan Frontier 4X4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 146-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Ford Truck Ranger Regular Cab 3.0L 4x4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.