2001 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4.0L 4x2
Edge Plus Flareside SWB shown
The 2001 Ranger Regular Cab 4.0L 4x2 is a 2-door, 3-passenger compact pickup, available in one trim only,... read more the Edge Plus Flareside SWB. The 2001 Ranger Regular Cab 4.0L 4x2's closest competitors include the Dodge Dakota Club Cab and the Mazda B-Series Cab Plus 4x2.
Upon introduction, the Ranger Regular Cab 4.0L 4x2 is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 207-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.