2000 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2
- $2,532 - $2,899
The 2000 Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 is a 2-door, up to 3-passenger compact pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the XL SWB to the XLT LWB. The 2000 Ranger Regular Cab 4X2's closest competitors include the Isuzu Hombre, the Nissan Frontier 4X2, and the Toyota Tundra 4X2.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 119-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
0 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.