2005 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB Edge Styleside shown
- $4,734 - $5,740
- No trim specified for this review
- im getting 15 to 20 in the city
- shutters at 65 to 68 on freeway
I think the overall truck is great ! I have had many ford trucks in the past all rangers full size and smaller trucks. The ford ranger I have now has made me vary pleased. I intend on upgrading in a year or so and will buy another ford ranger.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.