2005 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
118-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $4,734 - $5,740
- No trim specified for this review
- great towing capacity, good looking, great in the woods.
- ford doesn't seem to make enough of them.
Mine is actually a 2004 model regular cab sportside with the 3.0 V6. Ford has got the Ranger down to an art. The automatic transmission is the only one in the industry that I can trust to hold up under years of work. The truck has average fuel economy, great power, and good ground clearance. Mine is two wheel drive, and still goes places you would not believe in the woods, which is helpful to any person who likes to hunt or fish, or just get off the beaten path once in a while. My wife has a Nissan Exterra, and she can't even come close to me in power and following me in the woods.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.