2007 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB Sport Styleside shown
- $6,621 - $7,903
- No trim specified for this review
- My 2005 4 cyl has great pefrmance and is an OK truck if you don't want to go fast!
- I guess Ford was starting to change to the new model when I got mine and I have had some problems.
I got the truck and it had driveshaft problems and vibrations that have not been fixed by the dealer, instead they did an alighnment and damaged the front suspension and now the truck Leans to the left- Ford wont fix it because it's within the Sloppy Specs of 3/4" . So i have a truck that hops to the left that the dealer cant feel.
Dont Buy This Model of Ford Ranger unless you have Deep Pockets!!!
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.