2007 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $6,621 - $7,903
- No trim specified for this review
- Good on gas stylish inexpensive
- not alot of power or room in cab
I bought my 1997 xlt ranger side step for $3500 1 year ago with low milage. Had a 1990 3.0 v6 before and crashed it...but this truck has alot less power. If your going to buy a ranger get a V6 4x4.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.